Stability, size and adjustability are the three things you should consider when looking for a 3D printer desk. Find out our top 6 recommendations for the best 3d printer desk models on the market.
To protect your 3D printer and keep it working optimally, you should be placed on a flat place.
A 3D printer is sensitive to vibrations and movement. Therefore, if it is when working, it can malfunction.
If you want to buy a 3D printer desk, ensure it meets the following characteristics:
To work optimally, you need a sturdy table for 3D printer. Your 3D printer should be placed on a stable surface for various reasons.
To begin, you do not want it to shake due to external vibrations or knocks. Using a weak or shaky table can lead to poor print outputs. This can also be the case if the room where the printer is located is also shaking
Moreover, your 3D printer is bound to shake during the printing process as the motion system drives the print bed and extruder.
If the printer is placed on an unstable surface, it can start moving while printing your work, leading to poor outputs. To prevent this, select a stable that is stable such that the printer’s vibrations will also be minimized.
To get excellent models from your printer, place it on a flat surface
If the printer is not placed on a level surface, its body may be bent. As a result, it will be difficult to calibrate it with precision. You can’t get an excellent print from a printer that is on an uneven surface.
The ground in your home or workshop is not entirely flat. Moreover, most of the affordable tables are not flat. This is why you need a special sturdy table for 3D printer.
The best 3D printer table will allow you to change its height. You can do this by increasing or reducing the length of the legs in order to make the desk even.
When looking to buy a 3D printer desk, go for something that is wide.
With a wide desk, you can easily do the post-processing activity a 3D production requires. If the table is stable, you can do the post processing next to the printer as it operates.
It will be easier to complete your 3D printing projects if the printing is confined to a specific place in your house. Ideally, you should get a table that has storage compartments where you can put your printing accessories.
Best 3D Printer Desk for Home Use
- Solid bamboo work surface with multi-layer core and UV-cured protective coating
- Heavy-duty steel frame and tubular steel legs with angle brackets support up to 300 lbs
- Space to dock up to 2 Ready-To-Assemble Series modules, with optional casters installed
- 38.75-Inch high x 66.5-Inch wide x 20-Inch deep (1.5-Inch thick bamboo top)
Gladiator produces quality tables that can be used for various personal and business projects. The rigidity and ability of the tables to be set and reset make them ideal for use with a 3D printer.
The Gladiator Workbench is just like other Gladiator products in terms of quality. It is strong and has a solid texture.
The 3D printer desk is also cute. You will have no problem using it home. Its heavy top prevents your 3D printer from moving while in action. The table’s top has a UV-cured layer that prevents it from damage by spilled chemicals. You can adjust the height of the legs to make the table completely flat.
Gladiator desks are measured to fit in standard cabinet. It will be easy for you to operate the 3D printer at such a position that allows you to places other accessories and filaments you may need.
Since the Gladiator desk is stable, you can leave the 3D printer to continue working as you handle other post-processing tasks. This is a good table for 3D printer that I highly recommend.
- 1.5" thick solid rubberwood butcher block top
- (6) - 15.5"W x 16"D x 4.75"H drawers / (2) 15.5"W x 16"D x 9"H drawers
- (2) - 33"W x 17"D shelves / Shelves are adjustable in 3" increments
- (1) - large 33"W x 17"D x 26"H double-door cabinet
- (4) - 5" x 2" swivel casters & 100 lb ball bearing slides for every drawer
This desk is an all-in-one workstation for a 3D printer.
The printer has a huge cabinet below where you can store your 3D printing materials to protect them from harm. You can configure the filaments the way you want because the shelves are adjustable to 1 inch.
The cabinets have a smooth as they run on high quality ball bearings.
The desk is heavy and thereby sturdy. Therefore, you can be sure nothing will spoil your 3D prints. The desk also looks good and it can be used in the home.
- 【Overall Size】Opening: L63 x W23.7 x H29.5 inch, Folding: Only 2.5 inch height, convenient to store, but provides large working space.
- 【Firm Material】E1 degree solid particle pressing wood with high resistance on scratch & friction.
- 【High Stability】1.2 mm thick metal frame, which is 1.3 times thicker than ordinary 0.8mm ones, better support the desk more than usual with heavy weights.
- 【No Assembly】Can be opened and folded in a few seconds; Legs can adjusted 1-2 cm in length, made the desks keep stable even on uneven floor.
- 【Please NOTE】If your item arrives damaged, scratched or missing part, please feel free to contact us, we will send you free replacement or offer a partial refund.
If you require a flexible desk for your 3D printer, you will want to lay your hand on the Need Computer Folding Table. If you don’t have much room, you can fold the desk in other to create more room.
The Need Computer desk has a very strong surface where you can put your 3D printer. You can fold the desk down to 2.5 inches by just drawing the cross-beam on the left and right.
This desk comes pre-assembled. Therefore, all you have to do is to straighten the legs to start using it.
The table is made from high quality hardwood that does not easily scrap. The legs are made of metal, making the stable immovable. The legs are also covered with powder to protect them from scratches.
You can adjust the table legs to make the top completely flat.
- Crafted with Ultraguard stainless steel drawers (which are fingerprint-resistant) and a heavy-duty steel frame
- The powder-coate finish defends your bench from corrosion; Heavy-duty steel frame with leveling feet
- The Lighted Workcenter includes the built-in fluorescent light, the gliding ball-bearing drawers, and the easy-to-reach power strip
- The unit features a vast pegboard (with 23 hooks included) for hanging larger items, as well as two lined drawers for storing smaller tools
- A small cantilever shelf at the top of the pegboard is perfect for storing miscellaneous work supplies
This desk is ideal if you would like easy access to your 3D printer and the printing accessories. Apart from being a 3D printer table, the Seville Classics can also be used as an operation stand.
You can keep all your 3D printing instruments on the table’s in-built pegboards. The table has a top shelf where you can keep your filaments.
The top of the table where the printing action takes place is made of Beech wood. The wood is 1 ½ inches thick and makes the table beautiful. The high quality wood does not easily get spoilt or deteriorate.
The Seville Classic’s legs are made of metal. The legs can be easily adjusted to make sure that the 3D printer is placed on a flat surface.
The manufacturer has also added a light below the projection (cantilever) closet. This light comes in handy when you want to process your 3D prints and need to see the details
The Seville Classics 3D printer table has 4 areas where you can store wires perfectly well.
Best 3D Printer Tables for Commercial and School Use
- CAPACITY- Top holds up to 1,200 pounds (over a half ton). Ideal for supporting equipment, tools, and materials.
- TOP MATERIAL-Top of workbench is made of grade 304, 18-gauge stainless steel top and is reinforced with steel beneath.
- EASY ASSEMBLY-Assembly takes only ten minutes and requires only basic tools.
- MEASUREMENTS-Measures 36" in depth x 72" in length.. The work surface adjusts in height from 30-36" for ergonomic comfort.
- ACCESSORIES-The Roosevelt series features a variety of accessories to customize your workbench, from footrests, pegboards, and drawers to shelves, plug strips, and lighting options. Accessories are sold separately search "Roosevelt BenchPro" to see the options.
The BenchPro desk comes with a guarantee of 25 years. This high quality 3D printer table is used by famous organizations, including National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the United States ground forces, Intel, and General Electric.
BenchPro Roosevelt is the best table for 3D printer for commercial and school use. In terms of beauty, the desks may not be the best. However, its strength is not debatable.
There top surface of the 3D printer desk is made of various materials, including HD Particle Board, Stainless Steel, Chemical Resistant Resin, and Butcher Block Wood.
To assemble your 3D printer workstation, you can safely use any of the desks made by BenchPro. For example, go for a desk whose surface cannot be affected by chemicals if chemicals will be used in the 3D printing work.
BenchPro desks come in different sizes, ranging from 24 by 48 inches to 36 by 72 inches. The desks can be adjusted to reach heights of 30 to 36 inches.
- 6,600 lbs. Capacity
- 25-Year unconditional warranty
- Very Easy Assembly
- Meet ANSI, BIFMA, DIN and GSA structural standards
This BenchPro Workbench has the features that make it a suitable 3D printer stand. The table has an internal electric bulb and multiple sockets. You can keep your filaments in an upper shelf on the table.
The BenchPro 3D printer table is sturdy and will ensure the precision and dependability of your 3D printer.
The table’s Formica top is not affected by most chemicals and is a great place to work from thanks to its rounded edge.
This desk has all the features ideal for commercial and educational 3D printing projects. It also complies with the standards set by regulatory bodies such BIFMA, ANSI, DIN, and GSA.
You adjust the legs to be high or low, ranging from 30” to 36” to a level that is suitable for you. The legs can also be adjusted to keep the table flat and functioning optimally.
Just like the other desks made by BenchPro, this desk comes with a 25 years guarantee and is one of the best table for 3D printer machines.
- This stylish table features laser-etched tape measures along two edges for quick and easy measuring while working
- Pairs perfectly with the Viper Tool Storage black mountable drawer
- This work table is built to last and comes with a limited lifetime warranty
This is a high quality 3D printer table that is designed to last for a long time.
The table is ideal for big companies because it has a wide surface measuring 26×72 inches. Therefore, users can put many printers on the surface at the same time. The prints can also be worked on at the same time.
The Viper table is made with Inox steel that can withstand everyday use will ensure accurate printing. The 3D printer desk is ideal for assembling your parts and keeping the 3D printer level.
Last update on 2019-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API